Car bluetooth Audio Receiver Converter Headphone Multifunction bluetooth Converter Receive
1. Wireless loudspeaker: just plug the bluetooth audio receiver into the loudspeaker input interface, then connect the smartphone to the bluetooth audio adapter, the cable becomes wireless, no need to worry about winding, effective lossless transmission within 10 meters, switch music No need to run back and forth.
2. Hands-free calling function: hands-free calling, music stored in the phone and even playing Internet radio with one touch; the product has an embedded echo cancellation microphone, which can be easily used in music with just one button Switch between calls.
3. Compatibility: It can receive music on mobile phones or bluetooth-enabled transmitters, car audio AUX system and AV home theater audio system. It is compatible with bluetooth and bluetooth music-enabled devices, such as for iPhone/iPad/iPod/smartphone or laptop.
4. Simple operation: It can be used for almost all audio receivers with input plugs, including car devices. Simply connect this bluetooth audio receiver to the line input or auxiliary input of the speaker and connect it to the bluetooth device.
5. Long-distance transmission: You can listen to music received from your smartphone and MP3 in your home speaker or car audio system, with a maximum transmission distance of 10m.
6. Low power consumption: Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery integrated in the mini USB port, it has long working hours and low power consumption.
Input jack: 3.5mm
Receiving distance: 10m
Talking time: 4 hours
Continuous music playback time:
Charging time: about 50 minutes
Microphone sensitivity: +-42dB
Output power: 30mW
Power supply voltage: 4.2-3.3 (V)
Power: Charging with a mini USB cable
Range of frequency response: 20HZ~20KHZ
FM frequency function: Yes
Storage capacity: No memory
Energy saving: Sleep mode
Weight: 52 (g)
1X bluetooth Receiver
1X USB Cable
1X Instruction Manual(in English and Chinese)
Instructions for Using:
1. Connect one end of the supplied USB cable to the micro-USB input connector of this bluetooth music receiver;
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer, laptop or USB power converter. The LED light of the bluetooth music receiver turns red to indicate that it is charging.
3. When charging is complete, the red LED will go out and provide up to 8 hours of playback time at full charge.
1. Enter pairing mode, press and hold the switch button for 5 seconds until the red and blue LEDs flash simultaneously;
2. Find this bluetooth music receiver on your phone or related transmitter;
3. At this point, the device is paired and connected. After the connection is successful, the LED light of the bluetooth music receiver turns blue and flashes slowly.
For some devices that require a pairing password, enter “0000”;
4. Once the pairing is successful, the device can be powered off and the next connection does not need to be re-paired.
If it has been paired:
1. Power on: Press and hold the switch button on the bluetooth music receiver for 3 seconds until the LED light turns blue and flashes to complete the boot.
2. Shutdown: Press and hold the switch button for 5 seconds. At this time, the red LED lights up and then turns off.
Please read your transmitter or mobile phone manual carefully to find out how to use its bluetooth wireless technology;
If you want to use this bluetooth music receiver to connect to other phones or transmitters, you must re-pair.
1. Connect this bluetooth music receiver to your home audio or car stereo using the supplied audio cable and connector;
2. Please confirm that the transmitter (bluetooth audio receiver, mobile phone, or other related device) is turned on and paired with the bluetooth music receiver, and the device is within 10m;
3. The music is played at this time and the music will be wirelessly transmitted to the bluetooth music receiver via bluetooth.